OTT Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OTT Wrestling

Forum for members of OTTW, come, enjoy and live with others :)

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Top posters
Callamsan (63)
Kurt Hudson's first match. I_vote_lcapKurt Hudson's first match. I_voting_barKurt Hudson's first match. I_vote_rcap 
Rynooo666 (28)
Kurt Hudson's first match. I_vote_lcapKurt Hudson's first match. I_voting_barKurt Hudson's first match. I_vote_rcap 
The Redneck Reverend (26)
Bone Head (19)
TWoMT (18)
CM Punk sXe (15)
The Darkling (14)
scotty 2 hotty (13)
'OTTW' Sensation (13)
Lacey Van Dam (13)
Poll
Minor show poll!
Knockout - Lil Wayne feat Nicki Minaj
Kurt Hudson's first match. I_vote_lcap35%Kurt Hudson's first match. I_vote_rcap
 35% [ 9 ]
Gonna Feel It (Ultimate Fighter Theme) - UFC Official
Kurt Hudson's first match. I_vote_lcap23%Kurt Hudson's first match. I_vote_rcap
 23% [ 6 ]
Give It All - Rise Against
Kurt Hudson's first match. I_vote_lcap42%Kurt Hudson's first match. I_vote_rcap
 42% [ 11 ]
Total Votes : 26
Latest topics
» Goodbye TWG!
Kurt Hudson's first match. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 7:11 am by scotty 2 hotty

» a lacey van dam, callamsan and Bone Head RP
Kurt Hudson's first match. I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 9:58 pm by Bone Head

» Tag Team Request
Kurt Hudson's first match. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 5:37 am by The Redneck Reverend

» We're falling apart here
Kurt Hudson's first match. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 9:18 am by The Redneck Reverend

» GM office RP LVD
Kurt Hudson's first match. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 8:48 pm by Lacey Van Dam

» Tag Feud Idea
Kurt Hudson's first match. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 1:01 pm by Rynooo666

» 20th Match Card
Kurt Hudson's first match. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 8:19 am by Draco Man

» 7/20 Tag Match
Kurt Hudson's first match. I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 3:27 pm by The Redneck Reverend

» Anyone wanna feud
Kurt Hudson's first match. I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 1:19 pm by Kid Zero

Statistics
We have 41 registered users
The newest registered user is Max Martello

Our users have posted a total of 301 messages in 126 subjects
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 57 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 1:24 pm

Kurt Hudson's first match.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rynooo666

Rynooo666

Man Points : 1

Kurt Hudson's first match. Empty
PostSubject: Kurt Hudson's first match.   Kurt Hudson's first match. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 3:32 pm

Note: I made three roleplays for my match Can you put the first one just before my match so going into it and the second straight after the match.

Before the match:

The lights in the arena completely go out then seconds later a timer appears on the titantron as lights are flashing all on the ramp. As the timer couns down from 5 4 3 2 1.

As the timer hits 0 forsaken by skillet plays and Kurt Hudson walks onto the ramp.Kurt Hudson looks to the left and the right hearing the booing fans as he puts his right arm up with 2 sets of fireworks going off. First being a set of blue green and purple followed by a second set of orang red and yellow. Kurt Hudson continues walking down to the ring hearing the booing fans on the way down and slides in the ring.

Kurt Hudson:"Well it seems that some of you are disappointed to see me? Well i didn't get to finish everything i wanted to say on the last show so i thought that since scotty wanted to disrespect me and interupt me introducing myself to you people i thought i would continue tonight. You see on the last show This is what happened."

Kurt points to the tiantron which shows his promo from the last show.

Kurt Hudson:"Well i have received confirmation from callamsan that scotty will not be interupting me again tonight. Now although i am in this federation i am not competing tonight which i do not know why? Can someone please explain to me how i am not in a match here tonight? I mean come on i am easily the most talented superstar on the show yet callamsan has no one who can challenge me. I can tell callamsan hasn't found anyone to challenge me because no one can compare to me.

Kurt gets a smirk on his face as someone is seen in the side of the screen getting into the ring.

Kurt Hudson:"Callamsan i don't know if this is a joke to you bu...

Before Kurt finishes his sentance he spots the superstar in the ring and looks at him.

Kurt Hudson:"Umm mate your kinda in my shot."

Elphain:"Oh trust me i know."

Kurt Hudson:" Are you serious? So now you are interupting me? Well you know what buddy i ant taking it no more.Unless you want to get a beat up i would get out of my ring right now."

Elphain:"I ant leaving so i guess your going to have to make me because kurt you see i have not yet made my debute either and since i havent been out here talking my mouth and annoying these fans i believe i should have."

Kurt Hudson:" Listen elphain i don't give a dawm what you think, You don't have a match because you are a loser i am being saved for a specific ocasion."

Kurt stares at Elphain who isnt leaving the ring.

Kurt Hudson:" Listen i have had enough of this interupting me while i am talking so since your not going to move.

Kurt goes to hit elphain in the mouth with his mic but elphain dodges then elphain throws a punch at kurt's jaw knocking him down

Kathleen:"Wow looks like he had that scouted and it looks like it hurt kurt's face."

Elphain gets kurt back up and puts him on his shoulder though kurt quickly jumps down and inbetween the ropes then runs the top of the ramp.

a massive hissing noise, and a chain of three small bangs later there is a slow long silence followed by a song played through the arena.

Callamsan arrives on the top of the ramp next to kurt hudson.

Callamsan:"Well kurt you say you want to stop running your mouth and compete well lets do it. Your having your first match right now against that man in the ring. Get me a ref!"

Camera can pick up Kurt yelling at Callam as callam walks into the back and a referee comes out.

The camera goes on kurt who looks back in the ring with elphain laughing as kurt slowly walks back to the ring.

Kathleen:"Wow looks like we are going to have two debutes right now out of nowhere. Kurt Hudson vs Elphain

Carl:" How is this fair Kurt isnt even ready to compete tonight.

Kathleen:"Wrestlers are always suppost to be to compete carl.

After the match:

If i win my match use this one:

Carl:"Yes now what kathleen he wasnt ready and he still managed to win.

Kurt is holding his head as he slowly gets up and smiles at the fans and goes to the tope rope to celebrate.

Kurt looks back at elphain then goes outside the ring and grabs a chair.

The camera can hear kurt screaming something at elphain.

Kurt hudson:" YOU WANT TO INTERUPT ME ASWELL HUH?"

Kurt swings the chair at elphain and smacks him in the head just as he was about to get up.

Kurt holds the chair up looking into the camera.

If i lose my match:

Elphain jumps up on the top rope leaving kurt to leave the ring holding his ribs in pain.

Kathleen:"Well after all that talk kurt lost his first match ever.

Elphain raises his arms to the fans while all the fans are cheering.

Carl:This was an unfair match thats all i have to say about it.

Elphain gets down off the top rope and is on the apron about to move down to the ground and back to the locker room.

But Kurt Hudson quickly runs out of nowhere with a chair and hits Elphain's legs with the chair. Elphain falls off the apron and onto the ground where kurt continues to strike elphain's leg with the chair over and over again.

Kathleen:"Now that is unfair and un called for carl. Someone stop this!"

Security come down and take the chair off kurt and hold him off elphain as the camera fades to black.
Back to top Go down

Kurt Hudson's first match.
Page 1 of 1