OTT Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OTT Wrestling

Forum for members of OTTW, come, enjoy and live with others :)

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Top posters
Callamsan (63)
First show: I feed on your fear. (edited) I_vote_lcapFirst show: I feed on your fear. (edited) I_voting_barFirst show: I feed on your fear. (edited) I_vote_rcap 
Rynooo666 (28)
First show: I feed on your fear. (edited) I_vote_lcapFirst show: I feed on your fear. (edited) I_voting_barFirst show: I feed on your fear. (edited) I_vote_rcap 
The Redneck Reverend (26)
Bone Head (19)
TWoMT (18)
CM Punk sXe (15)
The Darkling (14)
scotty 2 hotty (13)
'OTTW' Sensation (13)
Lacey Van Dam (13)
Poll
Minor show poll!
Knockout - Lil Wayne feat Nicki Minaj
First show: I feed on your fear. (edited) I_vote_lcap35%First show: I feed on your fear. (edited) I_vote_rcap
 35% [ 9 ]
Gonna Feel It (Ultimate Fighter Theme) - UFC Official
First show: I feed on your fear. (edited) I_vote_lcap23%First show: I feed on your fear. (edited) I_vote_rcap
 23% [ 6 ]
Give It All - Rise Against
First show: I feed on your fear. (edited) I_vote_lcap42%First show: I feed on your fear. (edited) I_vote_rcap
 42% [ 11 ]
Total Votes : 26
Latest topics
» Goodbye TWG!
First show: I feed on your fear. (edited) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 7:11 am by scotty 2 hotty

» a lacey van dam, callamsan and Bone Head RP
First show: I feed on your fear. (edited) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 9:58 pm by Bone Head

» Tag Team Request
First show: I feed on your fear. (edited) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 5:37 am by The Redneck Reverend

» We're falling apart here
First show: I feed on your fear. (edited) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 9:18 am by The Redneck Reverend

» GM office RP LVD
First show: I feed on your fear. (edited) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 8:48 pm by Lacey Van Dam

» Tag Feud Idea
First show: I feed on your fear. (edited) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 1:01 pm by Rynooo666

» 20th Match Card
First show: I feed on your fear. (edited) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 8:19 am by Draco Man

» 7/20 Tag Match
First show: I feed on your fear. (edited) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 3:27 pm by The Redneck Reverend

» Anyone wanna feud
First show: I feed on your fear. (edited) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 1:19 pm by Kid Zero

Statistics
We have 41 registered users
The newest registered user is Max Martello

Our users have posted a total of 301 messages in 126 subjects
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 57 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 1:24 pm

First show: I feed on your fear. (edited)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Darkling

The Darkling

Man Points : 0

First show: I feed on your fear. (edited) Empty
PostSubject: First show: I feed on your fear. (edited)   First show: I feed on your fear. (edited) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 10:32 pm

*The lights goes out and the titantron lightens up in completely white and some black letters. The fans goes completely silent*
-
Titantron: "He is here. He is the reason you are afraid of the dark"
-
Kathleen: "What is this? Get the light back on... Please"
-
Carl: "Hah, aww sweety afraid of the dark?"
-
Kathleen: "Silent Carl. Not afraid.. Just like the light bit better"
-
*Sounds of thunders fills the arena and the lights get back on*
-
Carl: "Who is this mind game from?"
-
*KoRn with Dead body's everywhere starts to play on the PA system*
-
*A man in his mask comes walking out and down to the ring*
-
Carl: "Hey, it's The Darkling. He who lost to Reank last show.."
-
*The ring announcer give his microphone to The Darkling. The Darkling sits down on the mat*
-
The Darkling: "I is the reason you are afraid of the dark. I am the reason you always look under the bed of your children, and check the closet."
-
Kathleen: "Right.. another boogyman guy? After the titantron and the light killing, I was hoping for something more"
-
Carl: "I know what you mean, Kathleen. But shush now, let's hear what more he has to say."
-
*The fans starts to boo while some other chant "Boogyman suck"*
-
*The Darkling starts to laugh*
-
The Darkling: "Haha boogyman? Is that what you think? Nooo. I am The Darkling. Boogyman is for story time."
-
Carl: "Not that The Darkling is a much better name but, whatever."
-
*The Darkling stands up and cross his arms saying a few demonic words and the lights goes out again.*
-
*The fans boo more and chant "booooring". Suddenly The Darkling get surrounded by blue flames and the fans goes completely silent again*
-
Kathleen: "What...is...going..on?!"
-
Carl: "WOW. Nice effects!!"
-
*The fire goes out and lights gets back on. The Darkling is laughing again*
-
The Darkling: "Haha. I am the pain deliver in hells army. I feed on all your pain."
-
The Darkling: "I was there when you last time got a booboo. I was there last time you got your heart broken by a loved one. I was there when YOU got left by the alter."
-
*The Darkling is pointing at a woman who looks supprised and takes to tears*
-
The Darkling: "Yesss. Remember the pain of your heart gotten broken."
-
Kathleen: "This starts to get bit freaky.."
-
Carl: "Oh come on, I bet he paid her to react like that"
-
*The Darkling looks over at Carl Gauss and Kathleen Brien.*
-
The Darkling: "I was there when your mother passed away."
-
Carl: "... How..."
-
*Carl Gauss get a surprised look on his face, and lean closer to Kathleen Brien*
-
Carl: "Have you spoken to him?"
-
*Kathleen Brien just shakes her head slowly*
-
*The Darkling turn his attention and look around in arena*
-
The Darkling: "Now I am here to create more kind of pain. Real pain of every superstar hiding in the back, praying for better times. Their pain will be combined with your pain from when your favourite star loses TOO ME"
-
*The Darkling drops the microphone and starts to laugh again as he is rolling out of the ring and starts to walk out of the arena.*
Back to top Go down
The Darkling

The Darkling

Man Points : 0

First show: I feed on your fear. (edited) Empty
PostSubject: Re: First show: I feed on your fear. (edited)   First show: I feed on your fear. (edited) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 1:34 am

I have changed a few things to make it fit into show 2 since you forgot it for show 1 Razz hope it wasn't to late.
Back to top Go down

First show: I feed on your fear. (edited)
Page 1 of 1